Keliy the only time it is translated as clothing in the Bible is Deu 22:5 else where it is as weapon, implement, utensil, vessel
OT:3627 keliy (kel-ee'); something prepared, i.e.
any apparatus (as an implement, utensil, dress, vessel or weapon):
1. Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD
2. Isa 39:2 And Hezekiah was glad of them, and shewed them the house of his precious things, the silver, and the gold, and the spices, and the precious ointment, and all the house of his armour , and all that was found in his treasures: there was nothing in his house, nor in all his dominion, that Hezekiah shewed them not
3. Isa 13:5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
4. Eccl 9:18 Wisdom is better than weapons of war: but one sinner destroyeth much good.
5. 2 Chron 23:7 And the Levites shall compass the king round about, every man with his weapons in his hand; and whosoever else cometh into the house, he shall be put to death: but be ye with the king when he cometh in, and when he goeth out.
6. 1 Chron 12:37 And on the other side of Jordan, of the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and of the half tribe of Manasseh, with all manner of instruments of war for the battle, an hundred and twenty thousand.
7. 1 Chron 12:33 Of Zebulun, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, with all instruments of war, fifty thousand, which could keep rank: they were not of double heart.
8. 1 Chron 11:39 Zelek the Ammonite, Naharai the Berothite, the armourbearer of Joab the son of Zeruiah
9. 1 Chron 10:10 And they put his armour in the house of their gods, and fastened his head in the temple of Dagon.
10. 1 Chron 10:9 And when they had stripped him, they took his head, and his armour , and sent into the land of the Philistines round about, to carry tidings unto their idols, and to the people.
11. 1 Chron 10:5 And when his armourbearer saw that Saul was dead, he fell likewise on the sword, and died.
12. 1 Chron 10:4 Then said Saul to his armourbearer , Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and abuse me.
13. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. So Saul took a sword, and fell upon it.
14. 2 Kings 20:13 And Hezekiah hearkened unto them, and shewed them all the house of his precious things, the silver, and the gold, and the spices, and the precious ointment, and all the house of his armour , and all that was found in his treasures: there was nothing in his house, nor in all his dominion, that Hezekiah shewed them not.
15. 2 Kings 11:11 And the guard stood, every man with his weapons in his hand, round about the king, from the right corner of the temple to the left corner of the temple, along by the altar and the temple.
16. 2 Kings 11:8 And ye shall compass the king around about, every man with his weapons in his hand: and he that cometh within the ranges, let him be slain: and be ye with the king as he goeth out and as he cometh in.
17. 1 Kings 6:7 And the house, when it was in building, was built of stone made ready before it was brought thither: so that there was neither hammer nor axe nor any tool of iron heard in the house, while it was in building.
18. 2 Sam 23:37 Zelek the Ammonite, Naharai the Beerothite, armourbearer to Joab the son of Zeruiah,
19. 2 Sam 18:15 And ten young men that bare Joab's armour compassed about and smote Absalom, and slew him.
20. 2 Sam 1:27 How are the mighty fallen, and the weapons of war perished!
21. 1 Sam 31:10 And they put his armour in the house of Ashtaroth: and they fastened his body to the wall of Beth-shan.
22. 2 Sam 1:27 How are the mighty fallen, and the weapons of war perished!
23. 1 Sam 31:10 And they put his armour in the house of Ashtaroth: and they fastened his body to the wall of Beth-shan.
24. 1 Sam 31:9 And they cut off his head, and stripped off his armour , and sent into the land of the Philistines round about, to publish it in the house of their idols, and among the people.
25. 1 Sam 31:6 So Saul died, and his three sons, and his armourbearer , and all his men, that same day together.
26. 1 Sam 31:5 And when his armourbearer saw that Saul was dead, he fell likewise upon his sword, and died with him.
27. 1 Sam 31:4 Then said Saul unto his armourbearer , Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me.
28. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell upon it.
29. 1 Sam 21:8 And David said unto Ahimelech, And is there not here under thine hand spear or sword? for I have neither brought my sword nor my weapons with me, because the king's business required haste.
30. 1 Sam 20:40 And Jonathan gave his artillery unto his lad, and said unto him, Go, carry them to the city.
31. 1 Sam 17:54 And David took the head of the Philistine, and brought it to Jerusalem; but he put his armour in his tent.
32. 1 Sam 16:21 And David came to Saul, and stood before him: and he loved him greatly; and he became his armourbearer .
33. 1 Sam 14:12 And the men of the garrison answered Jonathan and his armourbearer , and said, Come up to us, and we will shew you a thing.
34. And Jonathan said unto his armourbearer , Come up after me: for the LORD hath delivered them into the hand of Israel.
35. 1 Sam 14:7 And his armourbearer said unto him, Do all that is in thine heart: turn thee; behold, I am with thee according to thy heart.
36. 1 Sam 14:6 And Jonathan said to the young man that bare his armour , Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it may be that the LORD will work for us: for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few.
37. 1 Sam 14:1 Now it came to pass upon a day, that Jonathan the son of Saul said unto the young man that bare his armour , Come, and let us go over to the Philistines' garrison, that is on the other side. But he told not his father.
38. 1 Sam 8:12 And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.
39. Judg 18:17 And the five men that went to spy out the land went up, and came in thither, and took the graven image, and the ephod, and the teraphim, and the molten image: and the priest stood in the entering of the gate with the six hundred men that were appointed with weapons of war.
40. Judg 18:16 And the six hundred men appointed with their weapons of war, which were of the children of Dan, stood by the entering of the gate.
41. Judg 18:11 And there went from thence of the family of the Danites, out of Zorah and out of Eshtaol, six hundred men appointed with weapons of war.
42. Judg 9:54 Then he called hastily unto the young man his armourbearer , and said unto him, Draw thy sword, and slay me, that men say not of me, A woman slew him. And his young man thrust him through, and he died.
43. Deut 1:41 Then ye answered and said unto me, We have sinned against the LORD, we will go up and fight, according to all that the LORD our God commanded us. And when ye had girded on every man his weapons of war, ye were ready to go up into the hill.
44. Gen 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons , thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;
45. Gen 49:5 Simeon and Levi are brethren; instruments of cruelty are in their habitations.